Sunday, February 24, 2013

2013 Oscar Challenge

If you submit a ballot picking the Oscar winners and have more correct picks than me, then you win a DVD of your choosing valued at $15.00 or less. Only one winner and no cost to enter. Submit you picks before 7:00PM EST on February 24, 2013. This year, however, I have decided not to handicap myself by going first. I will release my picks sometime between the deadline and the start of the show at 8pm. Due to being limited by trial accounts on various survey sites, this year's survey only consists of the major races plus a tiebreaker. If a tie remains with the tie breaker in place, I'll flip a coin.

Enter to win at the following link: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Z8958T6


Andy’s Picks

Best Picture
Argo

Best Actor
Daniel Day-Lewis

Best Actress
Jennifer Lawrence

Best Supporting Actor
Tommy Lee Jones

Best Supporting Actress
Anne Hathaway

Best Director
Steven Spielberg

Best Original Screenplay
Amour

Best Adapted Screenplay
Lincoln